RF PCB introduction:
RF is Radio Frequency, referring to the radio, a high-frequency signal.
For performance index of PCB, it can be an ordinary FR4 epoxy glass fiber and also Teflon and other dedicated microwave substrates.
RF board standards:
1,In the design of miniwatt RF PCB, main material is standard FR4 (Good insulation characteristics
uniform material, dielectric constant ε = 4,10%).
2,In the RF PCB, every component should compact configuration to ensure that the shortest connection
between the every component.
3, For a mixed-signal PCB, RF and analog section should stay away from digital part
(This distance is usually more than 2cm, at least 1cm), the digital part of the ground should be
separated from the RF part.
4, To choose the components working in high frequency environment should use of surface-mount component as far as possible. Because the surface-mount component is small volume generally and the pin of component is very short.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Copper Thinknes:||1 Oz||Min Line Width:||4 Mil|
|Min Line Space:||4mil||Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold|
quick turn PCB,
Making Printed Circuit Boards
Multilayer High Frequency Taconic Pcb With TLY Military Grade Very Low DK Base Material Low Cost RF Laminate
Quick Detail :
1. Type : Pcb
2. Material : PTFE
3. Layer : Multilayer
4. Products Size :12*3cm
5. Permittivity : 3.5
6. Surface finish : Immersion Gold
1. oven glass laminates are constructed with a woven matrix of fiber-glass fabric coated with PTFE that is more mechanically stable and has a more uniform dielectric constant than traditional non-woven products. The laminates are dimensionally stable, and exhibit virtually no moisture absorption during fabrication process.
2. Immersion gold surface finish make the pcb 's conductive performance enhancements.
3. Multilayer pcb design ,the precision of the pcb improves much more better .
4. Low dielectric : 2.5 dielectric conductivity much more precision .
|Rogers||RO5880||0.254 0.508 0.762||2.20 ± 0.02|
with aTg > 170º C
Taconic Advanced Dielectric Division manufactures PTFE/woven glass base materials for microwave, RF and high speed digital applications. Applications include LNAs, LNBs, PCS/PCN antennas, GSM and UMTS antennas, power amplifiers, filters, passive components, automotive cruise control, aerospace guidance telemetry, phase array radar, etc.
It announced TerraGreen, a halogen-free, ultra-low loss, RF/microwave/high-speed material. TerraGreen is engineered for such high-performance applications as power amplifier boards for 4G LTE base stations.
PTFE and fiberglass fabric are the base materials for almost everything Taconic produces. The benefits of PTFE coatings are proven:
· Temperature and chemical resistance
· High dielectric strength
· Dimensional stability under heat and pressure
· Low electrical losses
· Low-friction/non-stick smooth surface
RF-35TC High TC, DK 3.5 base material
CER-10 High DK Material, easily fabricated
TRF-41, TRF-43,TRF-45 Low cost RF laminate with FR4 DK values
TSM family of materials provides a solution to the difficulty of manufacturing high layer count multilayer PCBs with PTFE cores. The low fiberglass content of the TSM family allows more predictable multilayer manufacturing vs. non-woven materials.
Microwave & RF Laminates
Applications: automotive, LED, mechanical, medical, military, multilayer, RF/microwave, thin core packaging & flexible interconnect
Applications: aerospace, apparel, automotive, carpet/flooring, chemical processing, composites, food processing, lamination, packaging, paper, plastics, PVC welding, rubber processing, screen printing and textile
Production Description :
1) With UL,ROHS,ISO,IPC
2).Lead time:3-10 working days
3)Competitive price best quality
4).Rich 20 years experience in High Tg Multilayer PCB .
What Information customer need to provide for quotation ?
1. PCB Gerber files ,protel,powerpcb,Autocad,etc.
2. BOM list for PCB assembly.
3. Send us your sample PCB or PCBA.
4. OEM is acceptable.
Detailed Images :
Payment Term :