We have RF and microwave processing experience, we fully understand your PCB's request. Our engineers studied a variety of RF composite materials, know each performance and processing characteristics, which is the basic foundation of good RF microwave processing. Our material suppliers TACONIC have fast delivery time and quick response service prototype and production requirements, increase your speed to market and competitiveness. There are machining RF and microwave good experience, we can process all kinds of PTFE and other materials
We have sufficient rogers material raw as follow:
TLY-5A TLY-5 TLY-3 HT1.5 TLX-0 TLX-9 TLX-8 TLX-7 TLX-6 TLC-27 TLE-95 TLC-30 TPG-30 TLG-30 RF-30 TSM-30 TLC-32 TPG32 TLG-32 TLG-34 TPG35 TLG-35 RF-35 RF-35A RF-35P RF-41 RF-43 RF-45 RF-60A CER-10
So we can do pcb circuit board with your detail requirements in the case of you send us gerber files or any other files
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Green||Min Line Space:||5mil|
|Min Line Width:||5mil||Copper Thickness:||1OZ|
Pcb Board Prototype,
Printing Circuit Boards
Impedance Control Rogers Board With Blind Hole In 0.79mm Hold In Pad PCB Board
|Origin:China||Special: High frequency pcb|
1. Rogers pcb multilayer pcb with high frequency can improvide the products quality ,with high techolonogy treatment improve the life cycle of the products .Immersion gold surface finish make the pcb 's conductive performance enhancements. Multilayer pcb design ,the precision of the pcb improves much more better . Low dielectric : 3 dielectric conductivity much more precision.
Is a plate, the material is characterized by excellent dielectric constant temperature stability, dielectric constant coefficient of thermal expansion and copper foil is very consistent, to improve the PTFE substrate. This product is ideal for applications where the ambient temperature is abruptly changing (aerospace), due to its low dielectric loss and high reliability of metallized vias, which can be used for higher frequencies and multilayer structures
The basic characteristics of high-frequency substrate material requirements are the following:
(1) the dielectric constant (Dk) must be small and very stable, usually the smaller the better the signal transmission rate and the dielectric constant
Of the square root is inversely proportional to the high dielectric constant is likely to cause signal transmission delay.
(2) Dielectric loss (Df) must be small, which mainly affects the quality of signal transmission, the smaller the dielectric loss so that the signal loss is also smaller.
(3) and copper foil thermal expansion coefficient as far as possible, because inconsistencies in the change in the cold and heat caused by copper foil separation.
(4) low water absorption, high water absorption will be affected in the damp when the dielectric constant and dielectric loss.
(5) Other heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, peel strength, etc. must also be good.
In general, the high frequency can be defined as the frequency of 1GHz or more.Now more high frequency circuit board substrate is fluoride Shito media
Substrate, such as polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), usually called Teflon, usually used in more than 5GHz. There are also used FR-4 or
PPO substrate, can be used between 1GHz ~ 10GHz products, the three high-frequency substrate properties are as follows.
At this stage of the epoxy resin, PPO resin and fluoride resin three types of high-frequency substrate materials, epoxy resin into
Of the fluorine-based resin is the most expensive, while the dielectric constant, dielectric loss, water absorption and frequency characteristics of the fluorine resin
Most preferably, the epoxy resin is poor. When the frequency of application of the product is higher than 10GHz, only fluorine resin printed board can be applied. Obviously
Easy to see, fluorine resin high-frequency substrate performance is much higher than other substrates, but its shortcomings in addition to high cost is poor rigidity, and thermal expansion
Expansion coefficient larger. For polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), in order to improve performance with a large number of inorganic materials (such as silica SiO2) or
Glass cloth as reinforcing fill material, to improve the rigidity of the substrate and reduce its thermal expansion. Also because of PTFE resin itself
Molecular inertia, resulting in not easy to combine with the copper foil is poor, it is necessary with the copper foil surface of the special surface treatment. Approach
On a PTFE surface for chemical etching or plasma etching to increase the surface roughness or in the copper foil with PTFE
Alkene resin layer between the adhesive layer to increase the bonding strength, but may have an impact on dielectric properties, the entire fluorine-based high-frequency circuit-based
The development of boards requires suppliers of raw materials, research units, equipment suppliers, PCB manufacturers and communication products manufacturers, etc.
Multi-cooperation, to keep up with the rapid development of high-frequency circuit board in this area needs