High frequency board usually use FR4 glass fiber lamination, but also the whole of the epoxy glass cloth repression, more uniform color the entire pcb board, bright. Density larger than the low frequency pcb board
High-frequency electronic devices is the development trend, especially in the growing wireless networks, satellite communications, and information products to high speed and high-frequency, and voice communications products to large capacity and fast transmission of wireless, video, and data normalization.
Therefore, the development of next-generation products require high frequency board, satellite systems, mobile phone base stations and other communications products received must be applied to high-frequency circuit boards, and the inevitable rapid development in the coming years, will be a large demand for high-frequency board.
(1) The dielectric constant (Dk) must be small and very stable, usually the smaller the better signal transfer rate
(2) The dielectric loss (Df) must be small, which mainly affects the quality of signal transmission, the smaller dielectric loss the smaller signal loss
(3) Consistent with the thermal expansion coefficient of copper
(4) Low water absorption, high water absorption will affect the dielectric constant and dielectric loss at the time of moisture.
(5) Other heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, peel strength, etc. must also be good.
Q:How to get a PCB prototype quotation?
A:1.PCB Gerber file
2.PCB technics requirements(board thickness, copper thickness, solder mask color, surface treatment)
Q:Is your tooling cost one-off payment?
Quick Turn Pcb Fabrication,
lead free pcb
Generally 7 working days