High frequency board usually use FR4 glass fiber lamination, but also the whole of the epoxy glass cloth repression, more uniform color the entire pcb board, bright. Density larger than the low frequency pcb board
High-frequency electronic devices is the development trend, especially in the growing wireless networks, satellite communications, and information products to high speed and high-frequency, and voice communications products to large capacity and fast transmission of wireless, video, and data normalization.
Therefore, the development of next-generation products require high frequency board, satellite systems, mobile phone base stations and other communications products received must be applied to high-frequency circuit boards, and the inevitable rapid development in the coming years, will be a large demand for high-frequency board.
(1) The dielectric constant (Dk) must be small and very stable, usually the smaller the better signal transfer rate
(2) The dielectric loss (Df) must be small, which mainly affects the quality of signal transmission, the smaller dielectric loss the smaller signal loss
(3) Consistent with the thermal expansion coefficient of copper
(4) Low water absorption, high water absorption will affect the dielectric constant and dielectric loss at the time of moisture.
(5) Other heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, peel strength, etc. must also be good.
Q:How to get a PCB prototype quotation?
A:1.PCB Gerber file
2.PCB technics requirements(board thickness, copper thickness, solder mask color, surface treatment)
Q:Is your tooling cost one-off payment?
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Copper Thinknes:||1 Oz||Min Line Width:||4 Mil|
|Min Line Space:||4mil||Surface Finish:||ENIG|
electronic pcb board,
lead free pcb
High Frequency Microwave RF PCB F4B ER = 2.2 Permittivity 4 Layer Pcb
Quick Detail :
RO3035™ high frequency circuit materials are ceramic- fi lled PTFE composites intended for use in commercial microwave and RF applications. This family of products was designed to offer exceptional electrical and mechanical stability at competitive prices.
RO3000® series laminates are ceramic-fi lled PTFE based circuit materials with mechanical properties that are consistent regardless of the dielectric constant selected. This allows the designer to develop multilayer board designs that use different dielectric constant materials for individual layers, without encountering warpage or reliability problems.
1.Professional manufacturer of PCB specialized in single-sided PCB, double-sided PCB, multilayer PCB.
2. Material Type: FR4,non-halogen material ,Aluminium Base,Cooper Base,high frequency material ,Thick copper foil,94-V0(HB),PI Material,HIGH TG:SL S1000-2,ITEQ:IT180
3. Surface treatment: HAL,Immersion Gold,Immersion Tin,Immersion silver,Gold Finger,OSP,HAL(Immersion Gold,OSP,Immersion silver,Immersion Tin)+Gold Finger
|Layer||1 to 28 layers|
|Material type||FR-4, CEM-1, CEM-3, High TG, FR4 Halogen Free, Rogers|
|Board thickness||0.21mm to 7.0mm|
|Copper thickness||0.5 OZ to 7.0 OZ|
|Copper thickness in hole||>25.0 um (>1mil)|
|Max. Board Size: 23 × 25 (580mm×900mm)|
|Min. Drilled Hole Size: 3mil (0.075mm)|
|Min. Line Width: 3mil (0.075mm)|
|Min. Line Spacing: 3mil (0.075mm)|
|HASL / HASL lead free, HAL, Chemical tin, Chemical Gold, Immersion Silver/Gold, OSP, Gold plating|
|Shape tolerance: ±0.13|
|Hole tolerance: PTH: ±0.076 NPTH: ±0.05|
|Certificate||UL, ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Special requirements||Buried and blind vias+controlled impedance +BGA|
|Profiling||Punching, Routing, V-CUT, Beveling|
Provides OEM services to all sorts of printed circuit board assembly as well as electronic encased products.
Production Description :
1) With UL,ROHS,ISO,IPC
2).Lead time:3-10 working days
3)Competitive price best quality
4).Rich 20 years experience in High Tg Multilayer PCB .
What Information customer need to provide for quotation ?
1. PCB Gerber files ,protel,powerpcb,Autocad,etc.
2. BOM list for PCB assembly.
3. Send us your sample PCB or PCBA.
4. OEM is acceptable.
Detailed Images :
Payment Term :