HDI-HIGH DENSITY INTERCONNECT,HDI PCB Boards contain blind and/or buried vias and often contain microvias of .006 or less in diameter. They have a higher circuitry density than traditional circuit boards.
There are 6 different types of HDI PCB boards, through vias from surface to surface, with buried vias and through vias, two or more HDI layer with through vias,passive substrate with no electrical connection, coreless construction using layer pairs and alternate constructions of coreless constructions using layer pairs.
HDI any-layer printed circuit boards are the next technological enhancement of HDI microvia printed circuit boards: all the electrical connections between the individual layers consist of laser-drilled microvias. The main advantage of this technology is that all the layers can be freely interconnected. To produce these circuit boards, Xinchenger uses laser-drilled microvias electroplated with copper.
HDI PCB Structures:
1. 1+N+1 - PCBs contain 1 "build-up" of high-density interconnection layers.
2. i+N+i (i≥2) - PCBs contain 2 or more "build-up" of high density interconnection layers. Microvias on different layers can be staggered or stacked. 3. Copper filled stacked microvia structures are commonly seen in challenging designs.
4. Any Layer HDI - All the layers of a PCB are high density interconnection layers which allows the conductors on any layer of the PCB to be interconnected freely with copper filled stacked microvia structures ("any layer via"). This provides a reliable interconnect solution for highly complex large pin-count devices, such as CPU and GPU chips utilized on handheld and mobile devices.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Board THK:||1.6MM||Surface Finish:||HAL Lead Free|
single sided pcb board,
pcb circuit board
Fr4 Single Sided Printing Circuit Boards With Green Solder Mask In Signal Light Field
Solder mask color: Green
Material: KB FR4
|Max panel size||508*610mm|
|Board thickness tolerance||T≥0.8mm±8%.,T<0.8mm±5%|
|Wall hole copper thickness||>0.025mm(1mil)|
|Min line width||4mil/4mil(0.1/0.1mm)|
|Min bonding pad space||0.1mm(4mil)|
|PTH aperture tolerance||±0.075mm(3mil)|
|NPTH aperture tolerance||±0.05mm(2mil)|
|Hole site deviation||±0.05mm(2mil)|
|Min buried blind via||0.2mm(8mil)|
|Outer copper thickness||1oz-5oz|
|Inner cooper thickness||1/2 oz-4oz|
|SMT min green oil width||0.08mm|
|Min green oil open window||0.05mm|
|Insulation layer thickless||0.075mm-5mm|
|Special technology||Indepedance,Blind buried via,thick gold,aluminum PCB|
|Surface finish||HASL,Lead free HASL,Immersion Gold, Immersion Tin, Immersion Silver,OSP ,ENIG ,Golden finger,Blue glue,Gold plating|
Quotation Requirement :
a) Base material
b) Board thickness
c) Copper thickness
d) Surface treatment
e) color of solder mask and silkscreen
Delivery Time for PCB board:
1) PCB production time: sample: 3-4 days / mass production: within 7 days
2) Component purchase: 2 days if all components is available in our domestic market.
3) PCB Assembly: samples: whthin 2 days / mass production: within 5 days
Shipping Method and Payment terms:
1. By DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT using clients account.
2. We suggest you using our DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT forwarder.
3. By EMS (Usually for Russia Clients), price is high.
4. By sea for mass quantity according to customer's requirement.
5. By customer's Forwarder
6.By Paypal,T/T,West Union,etc.
Testing Procedures For PCB Board:
We perform multiple quality assuring procedures before shipping out any PCB board.
* Visual Inspection
* Flying probe
* Impedance control
* Solder-ability detection
* Digital metallograghic microscope
* AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)