Introduction:Rogers high frequency pcb widely used in the area of high technologies like communication device,Electronics,Aerospace,Military industry and so on. we have accumulated abandunt experiences in the line of high frequency microwave business for which widely apply to power divider,combiner,power amplifier,line amplifier,base station,RF antena,4G antena etc.
We have sufficient rogers material raw as follow:RO4003C、RO4350B、RO4360、RO4533、RO4535、RO4730、RO4232、RO4233、RO3003、RO3006、RO3010、RO3035、RO3203、RO3206、RO3210、RO3730、RO5780、RO5880、RO6002、RO3202、RO6006,Frequently-used is 4003C,4350B,5880
So we can do pcb circuit board with your detail requirements in the case of you send us gerber files or any other files
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Copper Thinknes:||1 Oz||Min Line Width:||4 Mil|
|Min Line Space:||4mil||Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold|
pcb manufacturing process,
fr4 circuit board
4 Layer FR4 Material PCB With High TG Electronic Prototype Pcb Fabrication
Quick Detail :
1. Type : Pcb
2. Material : FR4
3. Layer : 4
4. Products Size :6*6cm
5. Permittivity : 2.5
6. Surface finish : Immersion Gold
1. Rogers pcb multilayer pcb with high frequency can improvide the products quality ,with high techolonogy treatment improve the life cycle of the products .
2. Immersion gold surface finish make the pcb 's conductive performance enhancements.
3. Multilayer pcb design ,the precision of the pcb improves much more better .
4. Low dielectric : 2.5 dielectric conductivity much more precision .
|Rogers||RO5880||0.254 0.508 0.762||2.20 ± 0.02|
The standard FR-4 material that is used in our PCBExpress® Quickturn, ValueProto® and the default material for our PCBpro® Full Feature products is a high temperature, high Td, low CTE 150Tg material.
If a higher Tg material is required, we do stock a 170Tg version of our standard FR-4 material as well, that can be substituted in our PCBpro Full Feature and Custom Quote products (provide a readme file or a print note specifying the 170 Tg material). There may be a material lead time for some specific sizes or thickness, and may impact due date.
FR-4 (or FR4) is a grade designation assigned to glass-reinforced epoxy laminate sheets, tubes, rods and printed circuit boards (PCB). FR-4 is a composite material composed of woven fiberglass cloth with an epoxy resin binder that is flame resistant (self-extinguishing).
It announced TerraGreen, a halogen-free, ultra-low loss, RF/microwave/high-speed material. TerraGreen is engineered for such high-performance applications as power amplifier boards for 4G LTE base stations.
· High Glass Transition Temperature (Tg) (150Tg or 170Tg)
· High Decomposition Temperature (Td) (> 325º C)
· Low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) ((3.0%-3.8%)
· Dielectric Constant (@1 GHz): 4.25-4.55
· Dissipation Factor (@ 1 GHz): 0.016
· UL rated (94V-0, CTI = 4)
· Compatible with standard and lead-free assembly.
· Laminate thickness available from 0.005” to 0.125”
· Pre-preg thicknesses available (approximate after lamination):
• (1080 glass style) 0.0022”
• (2116 glass style) 0.0042”
• (7628 glass style) 0.0075”
150 Tg FR-4 material is used on all standard PCBExpress Quickturn, ValueProto and all PCBpro Full Feature orders unless another specific material or Tg is called out (PCBpro Full Feature or Custom Quote).
When ordering a copper clad laminate board, the FR-4 thickness and the copper foil thickness must be specified separately.
In the USA, FR-4 thickness is specified in thou or inches, and common thicknesses range from 10 thou (0.010 in, 254 µm) to 3 inches (76 mm).
In the USA, copper foil thickness is specified in units of ounces per square foot (oz/ft2), commonly referred to simply as ounce. Common thicknesses are 1 oz/ft2(300 g/m2), 2 oz/ft2 (600 g/m2), and 3 oz/ft2 (900 g/m2). These work out to thicknesses of 34.1 µm (1.34 thou), 68.2 µm (2.68 thou), and 102.3 µm (4.02 thou), respectively. Some PCB manufacturers refer to 1 oz/ft2 copper foil as having a thickness of 35 µm (may also be referred to as 35 μ, 35 micron, or 35 mic).
· 1/0 - denotes 1 oz/ft2 copper one side, with no copper on the other side.
· 1/1 - denotes 1 oz/ft2 copper on both sides.
· H/0 or H/H - denotes 0.5 oz/ft2 copper on one or both sides, respectively.
· 2/0 or 2/2 - denotes 2 oz/ft2 copper on one or both sides, respectively.
Production Description :
1) With UL,ROHS,ISO,IPC
2).Lead time:3-10 working days
3)Competitive price best quality
4).Rich 20 years experience in High Tg Multilayer PCB .
What Information customer need to provide for quotation ?
1. PCB Gerber files ,protel,powerpcb,Autocad,etc.
2. BOM list for PCB assembly.
3. Send us your sample PCB or PCBA.
4. OEM is acceptable.