High frequency board usually use FR4 glass fiber lamination, but also the whole of the epoxy glass cloth repression, more uniform color the entire pcb board, bright. Density larger than the low frequency pcb board
High-frequency electronic devices is the development trend, especially in the growing wireless networks, satellite communications, and information products to high speed and high-frequency, and voice communications products to large capacity and fast transmission of wireless, video, and data normalization.
Therefore, the development of next-generation products require high frequency board, satellite systems, mobile phone base stations and other communications products received must be applied to high-frequency circuit boards, and the inevitable rapid development in the coming years, will be a large demand for high-frequency board.
(1) The dielectric constant (Dk) must be small and very stable, usually the smaller the better signal transfer rate
(2) The dielectric loss (Df) must be small, which mainly affects the quality of signal transmission, the smaller dielectric loss the smaller signal loss
(3) Consistent with the thermal expansion coefficient of copper
(4) Low water absorption, high water absorption will affect the dielectric constant and dielectric loss at the time of moisture.
(5) Other heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, peel strength, etc. must also be good.
Q:How to get a PCB prototype quotation?
A:1.PCB Gerber file
2.PCB technics requirements(board thickness, copper thickness, solder mask color, surface treatment)
Q:Is your tooling cost one-off payment?
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Copper Thinknes:||1 Oz||Min Line Width:||4 Mil|
|Min Line Space:||4mil||Surface Finish:||Immersion Silver|
Quick Turn Pcb Fabrication,
lead free pcb
ER = 2.2 copper printed circuit board 0.508 mm Thinckness 1 Oz
Quick Detail :
1. Type : Pcb
2. Material : Rogers
3. Layer : Multilayer
4. Products Size :4*9cm
5. Permittivity :2.2
6. Surface finish :Immersion Silver
1. Rogers pcb multilayer pcb with high frequency can improvide the products quality ,with high techolonogy treatment improve the life cycle of the products .
2. Immersion gold surface finish make the pcb 's conductive performance enhancements.
3. Multilayer pcb design ,the precision of the pcb improves much more better .
4. Low dielectric : 2.5 dielectric conductivity much more precision .
|Rogers||RO5880||0.254 0.508 0.762||2.20 ± 0.02|
Industry leading RO4000® hydrocarbon ceramic laminates and prepregs offer superior high frequency performance and low cost circuit fabrication resulting in a low loss material which can be fabricated using standard epoxy/glass (FR-4) processes.
RO4000 material possesses the properties needed by designers of RF microwave circuits and matching networks and controlled impedance transmission lines. RO4000 series laminates offer a range of dielectric constants (2.55 - 6.15), are available with UL 94 V-0 flame retardant versions.
High Thermal Performance
Tg of 200 (DSC), 230°C (DMA)
Low CTE for reliability
Lead-free Compatible & Rhos Complaint
UV Blocking and AOI Fluorescence
Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE),1/2,1 and 2 oz. Foil Options: Reverse treat
It announced TerraGreen, a halogen-free, ultra-low loss, RF/microwave/high-speed material. TerraGreen is engineered for such high-performance applications as power amplifier boards for 4G LTE base stations.
Production Description :
1) With UL,ROHS,ISO,IPC
2).Lead time:3-10 working days
3)Competitive price best quality
4).Rich 20 years experience in High Tg Multilayer PCB .
What Information customer need to provide for quotation ?
1. PCB Gerber files ,protel,powerpcb,Autocad,etc.
2. BOM list for PCB assembly.
3. Send us your sample PCB or PCBA.
4. OEM is acceptable.