Introduction:Rogers high frequency pcb widely used in the area of high technologies like communication device,Electronics,Aerospace,Military industry and so on. we have accumulated abandunt experiences in the line of high frequency microwave business for which widely apply to power divider,combiner,power amplifier,line amplifier,base station,RF antena,4G antena etc.
We have sufficient rogers material raw as follow:RO4003C、RO4350B、RO4360、RO4533、RO4535、RO4730、RO4232、RO4233、RO3003、RO3006、RO3010、RO3035、RO3203、RO3206、RO3210、RO3730、RO5780、RO5880、RO6002、RO3202、RO6006,Frequently-used is 4003C,4350B,5880
So we can do pcb circuit board with your detail requirements in the case of you send us gerber files or any other files
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Green||Min Line Space:||4mil|
|Min Line Width:||4mil||Copper Thickness:||1OZ|
pcb manufacturing process,
fr4 circuit board
2 Layer High Density FR4 PCB 1.526MM Thickness Immersion Gold Board
Tg value: tg135-tg180
surface treatment:Hasl lead free+gold finger
With 900workers,full-process equippted(including lamination.imersion Gold),we make 1~24layers board in guaranteed quality.
Special Advantage: High frequency board-rogers,ITEQ,board thickness 0.2~7.0mm,copper thickness 1/3~8oz are available )
Standard products(4, 6 layers), FR4, photo-sensitive soldermask
Special types (thick copper, thin core, hard gold, etc)
High layer count(8-40 layers)
High Density Interconnection (HDI): micro-via technology, build-up construction, laser holes, very small tracks, etc…
Low cost CPTH: polymer conductive holes with copper paste. 4 layers, FR4
Back panels: thick PCBs, press-fit technology, large size PCBs.
|Product name||FR4 PCB||Double side||4 layer||6 layer||8 layer||10-28layer|
|layer||Single side||Double side||4 layer||6 layer||8 layer||10-28layer|
|Surface finishing:||HASL / HASL lead free, HAL, Chemical tin, Chemical Gold, Immersion Silver/Gold, OSP, Gold plating|
|Solder masker color||green,red,black,white,yellow|
|Tolerance||- Shape tolerance: ±0.13|
- Hole tolerance: PTH: ±0.076 NPTH: ±0.05
|Special requirements||Buried and blind vias+controlled impedance +BGA|
|Layers||1-16 layers||Min Board Thickness(2-layer)||0.2mm|
|Max Board Size||635 × 1100mm||Min Board Thickness(4-layer)||0.6mm|
|Min Board Size||20 × 30mm||Min Inner-layer Thickness||0.1mm|
|Min Trace||0.1mm||Min Annular Ring||0.1mm|
|Min Space||0.1mm||Min Hole Location Tolerance||±0.075mm|
|Min Hole Size||0.2mm||Min Hole Size Tolerance||±0.05mm|
|Board Warp||≤ 1°||Min Outer Dimension Tolerance||±0.1mm|
|Solder Mask||Green, Yellow, Red, Black, Blue, White|
|Surface Finish||HAL, HASL, Immersion Gold, Immersion Silver, Plating Gold, Plating Nickel, Plating Silver, Gold Finger, OSP|
|Board Material||FR-4, High Tg FR-4, Thick Copper FR-4, Rogers, Taconic|
|Acceptable file||Gerber file(RS-274-X or RS-274-D with aperture list and drill files),Protel,PADS,POWERPCB,AutoCAD,ORCAD|
|CAM software||Genesis, CAM350|
1. Professional manufacturer of PCB specialized in single-sided PCB, double-sided PCB, multilayer PCB.
2. Material Type: FR4,non-halogen material ,Aluminium Base,Cooper Base,high frequency material ,Thick copper foil,94-V0(HB),PI Material,HIGH TG:SL S1000-2,ITEQ:IT180
3. Surface treatment: HAL,Immersion Gold,Immersion Tin,Immersion silver,Gold Finger,OSP,HAL(Immersion Gold,OSP,Immersion silver,Immersion Tin)+Gold Finger
1) We have professional research team.
2) No MOQ,small order are aslo welcome,From Prototype to Mass production.
3) All products are 100% tested working before sent to you.
4) One stop PCB solution
5) We have professional sales team, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question
1. Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries.
3. Customized solution & perfect after-sale service.
4. Our advantage:A.Competitive price
D.New model launch weekly
F.Own quality control
What we need:
* Gerber files of the bare PCB
* Bill of materials to include: Manufacturer's part number, type of part, type of packaging,
component locations listed by reference designators and quantity
* Dimensional specifications for non-standard components
* Assembly drawing, including any change notices
* Final test procedures (if available)