Double sided have panel wiring on both sides.
However, to use the wire of the both sides, must have proper circuit connected between them.
This bridge between the circuit is called guide hole (via).
Guide hole is full of or coated metal on the PCB, it can be connected to the wire on both sides.
Because the double sided PCB's area is twice of the single sided, and wires can be interleaved with each other (connected around the other side), it is more suitable for complex circuit than single sided PCB.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Green||Min Line Space:||3mil|
|Min Line Width:||3mil||Copper Thickness:||3OZ|
|Panel:||1||Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold|
6 Layer Double Sided PCB For Nissan Automotive With FR4 Immersion Gold Surface Finish
(1) Drilling: Minimum aperture 0.15MM
(2) metal hole: Minimum aperture 0.15mm, thickness / aperture ratio of 4: 1
(3) wire width: Minimum width: gold plate 0.075mm, 0.10mm tin plate
(4) lead spacing: Minimum spacing: gold plate 0.075mm, 0.10mm tin plate
(5) gold plate: Ni layer thickness:> or = 2.5μ gold layer thickness: 0.05-0.1μm or according to customer requirements
(6) HASL: tin layer thickness:> or = 2.5-5μ
(7) paneling: Wire-to-edge minimum distance: 0.15mm hole to edge minimum distance: 0.2mm Minimum Shape tolerance: ± 0.12mm
(8) outlet chamfer: angle: 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees Depth: 1 -3mm
(9) V cut: angle: 30 degrees, 35 degrees, 45 degrees Depth: 2/3 thickness minimum size: 80mm * 80mm
(10) off test:
Resistance to soldering heat: 85 --- 105 ℃ / 280 ℃ --- 360 ℃
Flexible sheet resistance flexing resistance / chemical resistance: full compliance with international standards
1. The main inspection hole metallization quality status, should ensure that the hole was no extra burr, black holes, holes and so on;
2. Check the substrate surface dirt and other unwanted objects;
3. Check the board number, drawing number, process documentation and process description;
4. clarify racking parts, racking requirements and can withstand the plating tank plating area;
5. plating area, the process parameters to be clear, to ensure the stability and viability of the electroplating process parameters;
6. conductive parts cleaning and preparation, the solution was presented first energization process active;
7. finds bath composition is checked, plate surface area status; such as the use of spherical anode bar installed, you must also check the consumption;
8. Check the voltage solid case and the contact area, the current fluctuation range.
Single-sided, double-sided and multilayer printed circuit boards (PCB), flexible (soft) of circuit boards, blind buried plate.
Max size: single-sided, double-sided: 1000mm * 600mm MLB: 600mm * 600mm
Highest Number of floors: 20 floors
Processing board thickness: 0.4mm -4.0mm rigid plate flexible plate 0.025mm --- 0.15mm
Copper foil substrate thickness: rigid plate 18μ (1 / 2OZ), 35μ (1OZ), 70μ (2OZ) flexible board 0.009MM 0.018mm 0.035mm 0.070mm 0.010mm
Common substrates: FR-4, CEM-3, CEM-1, 94HB, 94VO, poly vinyl chloride, polyester, polyimide ammonium.